Experience Designer / Sr. Experience Designer
We are looking for a talented User Experience Designer / Sr. Experience Designer to join our Boston office. If you love to ask questions, analyze answers, challenge conventions, search for the beauty within complex systems then we would love to talk to you. Experience designers at Rightpoint can easily move back and forth between collaborative and independent projects. They possess the ability to focus in on project requirements and identify the right solutions to meet them. They attack the small and large problems with the same relentless pursuit for clarity and creativity.
If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please make sure you align with the needs listed below.
What you need to have:
- An amazing online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions
- 2-5 years of professional experience (Designer) 5-8 (Senior Designer) in the experience design field
- A tireless desire to learn
- A great collaborative attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Proficiency in creative, office and UX design tools such as Axure, Sketch and Invision
- Ability to prototype solutions
- Understanding and your own examples of industry standard research techniques
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view
- Understanding of foundational front end design
- A burning passion for art and science
Its also great if you have:
- Agency experience
- Content Strategy experience
- CMS, portal or product design knowledge
- Media editing capabilities (for research documentation)
- Additional design education such as certificates, workshops or internships
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. Were driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint:
- Frequent tech talks, hack days for open exploration, and our regulartechnologymeet-up, Drinks on Tap"
- FTO (Flexible Time Off)"Honor System"+ Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical 3 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Team/Office Lunches
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities (because were always hungry for more)
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visitwww.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an Employment Authorized result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME