All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Expansion Campaign Marketing Manager
If youre highly motivated by results, enjoy experimenting with all things marketing, are customer focused, and love working with sales - this job will be for you.
Snyk is looking for an experienced campaign manager to join our Demand Marketing team. In this high impact role, you will put your analytical curiosities and creativity to work - driving expansion pipeline by designing and running highly targeted, multi-touch cross-sell/upsell campaigns for and with our sales teams. Your campaigns will span all channels including email, direct mail, advertising, webinars, events, and sales enablement. This role requires you to have experience with funnel management, a proven track record forming sales relationships, and an analytical approach to measuring the effectiveness of marketing investments and a drive for impacting the business through expansion of existing customers..
Youll spend your time:
- Working with product marketing and sales to identify product expansion priorities, and our operations team to identify upsell opportunities.
- Collaborating with sales leadership on customer maturity and expansion readiness models
- Defining campaign objectives, assets, and channels; identify target customers; then executing on campaigns through various marketing and sales channels.
- Managing campaign timeline, experimentation, budget, and ROI. As well as communicating campaign results to key stakeholders.
- Collaborating with your customer advocacy, content, design, product marketing, ABM, and digital marketing peers.
Youll do amazing things at Snyk if you:
- Have 5+ years experience with B2B demand generation and end-to-end campaign management - from design to data analysis and everything in between.
- Are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment.
- Are results and metrics-driven; you know how to measure and report out on marketing KPIs and performance.
- Have experience and enjoy working with customers and customer engagement teams
- You are proficient (and maybe even outstanding) at using marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Your written English is flawless, and you're confident running customer-facing communications.
- Youre hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies.
- [Bonus] Youre familiar with the technical buyers journey and the unique opportunities for marketing to influence it.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
Were on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Were living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyks product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and were not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure. Join us!