Office Tour Photos
Who we are:
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 14 million items across home furnishings, decor, home improvement, housewares, and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes from product discovery to final delivery.
What You'll Do
- Be a leader of leaders. Inspire and motivate teams.
- Act as a trusted mentor and advisor to others within our technology organization.
- Maintain a high bar that is consistent with company standards.
- Create and develop near term goals and strategic vision.
- Execute on new ideas that have an out sized, significant and lasting impact.
- Show a passion for innovation and results.
- Work with product teams, engineering leadership and the executive business owners.
- Lead organizations related to advertising technology, operational engineering, supply chain engineering, storefront or infrastructure engineering.
What You'll Need
- Strong history of building and leading engineering and product teams that can innovate rapidly and scale with the business.
- 10+ years of experience in engineering leadership.
- Previous track record of individual contribution within software engineering
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to build
- Specific domain experience within pricing, economic or financial systems is ideal.
- Experience with high-growth environments at scale.
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree
More Jobs From