Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, we make it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 18 million items across home furnishings, decor, home improvement, housewares, and more. Committed to delighting our customers every step of the way, we are reinventing the way people shop for their homes from product discovery to final delivery. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, we employ more than 16,000 people. Wayfair generated $9 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ending in December 31, 2019.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair All things home, in one place.
- Joss & Main Always fresh. Always stylish. Always worth it.
- Birch Lane Classic home. Comfortable cost.
- AllModern Modern style. Real-life prices.
- Perigold The widest-ever selection of luxury home furnishings.
To view a recent letter from Wayfairs CEO and Co-Founder Niraj Shah on Wayfairs commitment to stand against racism please click on this link.
We are looking for passionate and accomplished engineering leaders to build high performance engineering teams responsible for powering our platform architectures. In this strategic role, you will partner closely with internal stakeholders across the business who include Engineering, Product and Executive Leadership. Your impact will drive efforts to tackle some of the most challenging problems we face as we continue to create a best-in-class shopping experience for our customers.
What You'll Do
- Inspire and motivate cross-functional teams to be highly effective both in terms of impact and team culture
- Create and articulate an inspiring vision for the organization, not only for the areas they are directly responsible for, but for the company as a whole
- Act as a trusted mentor and advisor to others within our technology organization
- Set clear and stimulating goals while committing the organization to improved performance; be tenacious and accountable in driving results
- Execute on new ideas that have an outsized, significant, and lasting impact
- Partner with and regularly update product, engineering, and business stakeholders
- Manage organizations related to advertising technology, operational engineering, supply chain engineering, storefront or infrastructure engineering
What You'll Need
- 10+ years of experience in engineering leadership
- Strong history of building and coaching engineering and product teams that can innovate rapidly and scale with the business
- Proven track record of success within software engineering
- Maintain an entrepreneurial and creative approach to developing new, innovative ideas that will stretch the organization and push the boundaries within the industry
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; an ability to adapt nimbly and guide others through complex situations.
- Experience with high-growth environments at scale
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance the desire/need for broad change with an understanding of how much change the organization is capable of handling, to create realistic goals and implementation plans that are achievable and successful
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From