Executive Director of Ambulatory Care Management (ACM) Services
We are looking for an Executive Director of Ambulatory Care Management (ACM) Services
to join our Implementations leadership team within our Customer Success division. As the Executive Director you will be a critical transformation leader, helping drive change management, consultative services, maximum efficiency and delivery execution.
You have extensive healthcare industry market knowledge and EMR expertise. You will work closely with senior leadership, customers and internal staff, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, developing a culture of continuous process improvements, including working with product management and the commercial team on how to improve serviceability and solution value.
The Team: A group of professional services leaders and resources responsible for complex ambulatory and EMR implementations representing ~$5M annually in revenue.
- Build strategic, executive level relationships with customers and ensure executive level expectations are met throughout the implementation engagement.
- Strategic planning will include implementation process/methodology, customer execution, strategic partnerships, collaboration with product team and Org readiness and forecast management
- Lead continuous improvement in all installation and upgrade work processes, striving for tighter integration across both work streams
- Drive incremental revenue through identification of ACM service and solution opportunities
- Ensure successful revenue conversion and overall profitability for ACM professional services
- Strengthen key relationships with clients to promote strategic initiatives and drive client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience required
- 12+ years of experience in software services
- 12+ years customer relationship management experience
- 8+ years experience leading software services teams
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role can be based remotely. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have three other US locations in Atlanta, Austin and Belfast, ME.
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.