Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire an Executive Assistant to the CFO to join our growing engineering team located in our Andover, MA, USA, facility located approximately 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Executive Assistant will impact the organization by providing administrative services for the Chief Financial Officer in an efficient and timely manner. Work is of a confidential nature requiring a broad understanding of organization policies and practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Chief Financial Officer by relieving him/her of a variety of complex details and advanced administrative duties.
- Arrange global travel.
- Independently investigate assigned problems, determining method of research, data, requirements, as well as analysis techniques.
- Prepare reports and recommendations for action by supervisor.
- Contact organization personnel at all levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Use various software to produce reports, spreadsheets, presentations or other documents.
- Receive and screen visitors and/or telephone calls, providing general and specialized information regarding departmental functions that may require the use of judgment, tact and sensitivity and the interrelation of policies, rules and procedures; skillfully handles complaints and inquiries; researches and responds to requests or refers complaints and requests to other staff when warranted.
- Schedule assigned appointments, meetings and conferences; coordinate arrangements; notify meeting participants; prepare and/or assemble meeting materials; compose correspondence, report and informational materials; proofread and check typed and other materials for accuracy and completeness; review, determine the priority of and route incoming correspondence and calls.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ to 7 years of related experience.
- Prior experience supporting a financial executive desirable. Knowledge/experience in accounting, banking, legal and/or finance helpful.
- Accessible outside of core work hours by phone/text/email to respond to urgent issues requiring immediate assistance.
- Welcoming temperament, positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Able to work effectively as a team member and independently with little supervision.
- Able to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential.
- Able to keep confidential information.
- Resourceful and a good problem solver.
- Proficient Microsoft Office experience; Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills in analyzing information, formulating logical and objective conclusions and making effective recommendations.
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From