The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. Better Work, Better World, starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Our CEO and President are talent optimization leaders; they are passionate about creating Better Work, Better World for people everywhere through thought leadership and embracing our product-led business strategy. Were not just looking for an administrator, we are looking for a diligent, determined, and confident executive assistant.
A successful candidate in this role will assist our CEO and President in optimizing their performance and maximize efficiency through calculated and purposeful planning. This person is a critical ambassador for our culture both internally and externally. The executive assistant will work alongside our executives while also interacting with employees and partners across the organization as the liaison for our CEO and President. The ideal candidate is service-oriented and will deliver high-quality results executing on various tasks and projects.
- Managing the CEO & Presidents day-to-day calendar, including arranging meetings, scheduling travel, prioritizing the most sensitive matters, and anticipating capacity and conflicts proactively.
- Preparing presentations for board meetings, all company meetings as well as other support, and tasks related to ad hoc projects (ex. CEOs book project).
- Partner with executive team members to prioritize, refine, plan, and execute on company projects.
- Primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external parties
- Handling correspondence directed to CEO and President
- Attend weekly Executive/Management meetings, synthesize key takeaways and produce summary notes
- Handle requests and queries appropriately and timely
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If youve got all the below skills, drop what youre doing right now and apply. If youve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Calm under pressure and able to multitask and pivot as necessary
- Unwavered confidentiality with sensitive personal and corporate information
- Someone who is personable, empathetic and trustworthy
- Impeccable organization and prioritization skills
- Upholding high standards for quality and accuracy of deliverables
- Determined problem-solver
- Precise, thoughtful, confident communicator
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.