More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakls mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakls latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years. Mirakl is proud to be part of the Next40 and FrenchTech120.
As Mirakl continues to grow, were committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and So Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the worlds leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Executive Vice President of Sales.
The Executive Assistant role is a unique opportunity to support a growth-stage company and our EVP of Sales. Our Executive Assistants understand that the success of the executive is a reflection of their work and vice versa, which creates a true atmosphere of teamwork and job satisfaction. Executive Assistants are viewed as strategic partners who keep the executives and their teams focused on company goals.
- Coordinate and proactively manage complex executive business calendars
- Assure that all logistics associated with travel, offsite meetings or other events are in place well before each event
- Arrange and coordinate team meetings, venues, vendor management, and room setup
- When requested, attend meetings, take notes, track, and share decisions and actions that emerge
- Be the point of contact for all day-to-day scheduling matters concerning Mirakls EVP of Sales
- Type, revise, edit, and proofread various documents
- Manage or coordinate small projects
- 3+ years of administrative experience, preferably with a growing organization
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Calendar is required
- Ability to take ownership and complete projects with minimal direction
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with rapidly changing priorities