Come join the LevelUp team in Boston to help build the next-generation growth engine for restaurants, connecting restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. And now as part of the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, LevelUptogether with Grubhubis on the front lines creating an even more complete solution for restaurants.
We take pride in our inclusive and collaborative team atmosphere that encourages constant learning and growth, and empowers our employees to use their unique strengths and perspectives to make the biggest impact possible. And if we can have some fun, eat tons of food and win the Boston Business Journals #1 Best Place to Work Award (which we did twice!) along the way, even better. If youre looking for a diverse, creative, hard-working team to solve exciting new problems with - look no further!
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated and proactive Executive Assistant in our Boston office to support the Enterprise Leadership Team. A positive attitude, flawless execution and an enthusiasm for making a difference are key desirable attributes.
Challenges You'll Tackle
- Proactively monitor the teams day-to-day activities to boost productivity
- Act as the first point of contact for the leadership team by fielding inbound requests and inquiries
- Track multiple tasks and/or projects across departments
- Plan and verify all travel arrangements including air, ground, and hotel reservations
- Prepare and review expense reports
- Handle confidential and non-routine information with absolute discretion
- Oversee calendars and coordinate with others for client and non-client facing appointments and meetings
- Help coordinate team and office activities to keep the work environment fun and engaging
You Should Have
- Proficient in G-Suite and MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong client focus, excellent listening skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and open-minded
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Team oriented
- 2-3 Years of Experience
LevelUp, a Grubhub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone.
Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhubs portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen.
LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.