At Hopper, were on a mission to make booking travel faster, easier, and more transparent. We are leveraging the power that comes from combining massive amounts of data and machine learning to build the worlds fastest-growing travel app -- one that enables our customers to save money and travel more. With over $235M CAD in funding from leading investors in both Canada and the US, Hopper is primed to continue its path toward becoming the go-to way to book travel as the world continues its shift to mobile.
Recognized as the fastest-growing travel app by Forbes and one of the worlds most innovative companies by Fast Company two years in a row, Hopper has been downloaded over 40 million times and has helped travelers plan over 100 million trips and counting. The app has received high praise in the form of mobile accolades such as the Webby Award for Best Travel App of 2019, the Google Play Award for Standout Startup of 2016 and Apples App Store Best of 2015.
Take off with us!
We are seeking an Executive Assistant who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment and is driven to achieve great things. You will support a rapidly growing organization by helping our Executive Team efficiently manage their time. In order to succeed in this role, you must be ready to independently manage multiple executive calendars, travel coordination, and administrative duties.
We're looking for a detail oriented individual, who is able to anticipate and react to the needs of our team. If you are meticulous, solutions-oriented and an articulate communicator who thrives in a fast paced environment, then this position is for you!
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Calendar management, including high volume of scheduling
- Arranging complex meetings; confirming the participants and organizing the logistics (travel reservation, preparation of rooms, preparation of documents, audio-visual equipment, catering).
- Ensuring on time completion of the tasks that are assigned to you
- Assist with daily administrative duties, errands and tasks to keep Executive Team aware, productive and organized.
- Prioritize appropriately by using good judgment, making appropriate tradeoffs to accelerate task completion and balance competing priorities.
- Support the greater Admin & Facilities Team with special projects as time permits.
A highly qualified candidate has:
- Prior experience in administrative or executive assistant roles
- Ability to anticipate needs and provide outstanding executive assistance, even outside of regular work hours.
- Exceptional judgement, poise, and communication skills; the ability to ask smart, well thought out questions
- Discretion; the ability to reliably and professionally handle sensitive communications on behalf of executives is essential.
- Superior organizational skills and self-management.
- An adaptable and resilient attitude; must be comfortable with a scrappy, and sometimes turbulent work environment.
- Ability to proactively identify complex problems and develop solutions / recommendations.
- Ability to understand and manage multiple priorities at once
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty, ambiguity, and quickly evolving goals.
- Knowledge and confidence with modern office-productivity software; Google is a huge plus!
Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business
100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
Access to a 401k (Boston) or Retirement Savings Plan (Montreal)
Easy commute with a paid-for public transportation or parking pass
IATA Travel Agent Card for discounts in the travel industry
Fully stocked kitchen with: coffee/tea, beer, bagels and snacks (both healthy and not-healthy)
In Cambridge, work in a historic factory building near Kendall Square; in Montreal, work in an artists loft in the Mile End
Team lunches, offsite activities and much more!
More Jobs From