While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!We are looking for a talented, highly motivated and proactive Executive Assistant in our Boston office to support the Enterprise Leadership Team. A positive attitude, flawless execution and an enthusiasm for making a difference are key desirable attributes.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Proactively monitor the team’s day-to-day activities to boost productivity
- Act as the first point of contact for the leadership team by fielding inbound requests and inquiries
- Track multiple tasks and/or projects across departments
- Plan and verify all travel arrangements including air, ground, and hotel reservations
- Prepare and review expense reports
- Handle confidential and non-routine information with absolute discretion
- Oversee calendars and coordinate with others for client and non-client facing appointments and meetings
- Help coordinate team and office activities to keep the work environment fun and engaging
You Should Have
- Proficient in G-Suite and MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong client focus, excellent listening skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and open-minded
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Team oriented
- 2-3 Years of Experience
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.