ERT is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to assist in tactical support services for assigned Product Line Executive Management Team Member. In this role you will be providing general administrative support of offices and Human Resources team as location requires. This may include covering Receptionist activities and assist with engagement and event initiatives at location as needed.
- Manages executive calendars, schedules appointments and travel, proactively and with urgency, by seeing conflicts ahead of time and problem solving. Exercising good judgment in knowing which meetings can be done on the road or require a laptop, etc.
- Arranges, manages and ensures success of complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries for assigned executives tailored to their needs and preferences.
- Prepares executive expense reports
- Provides general support to assigned executive’s (EMT member) HR Business Partners and HR team as requested.
- Assists Sr. Executive Administrators in coordinating both on-site and off-site EMT meetings. Keeping track of attendees, as well as completing travel arrangements, and other assistance that is required to facilitate these meetings.
- Performs complex and confidential administrative functions including developing written correspondence. Responds to routine external corr Types memos and other department forms and documents. May perform special projects such as ad hoc PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Carries out all other activities as may be required as time and/or business circumstances necessitate.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 1. May assist with talent acquisition activities such as: coordinating and reserving rooms for interviews (may vary per location); onboarding scheduling of new executives or senior leaders as requested, including the coordination of space planning and technology
- needs with HR and IT team.
- 2.May lead or assist in the coordination of site-level facility needs including space planning, office and supply vendors, and planning of site events and activities, including quarterly social hours, annual Summer events, Holiday Parties, Wellness and Outreach activities.
- 3.Performs other administrative functions as needed, such as but not limited to: scanning, sending faxes, making photocopies, and other duties as assigned.
- 4.Ad hoc special HR projects (e.g., Reporting, Auditing, Job Description Updates, Training, )
- 5.May partner with HR and Management Site Lead to coordinate and host local and global all-hands meetings, advise on site-level facility and employee engagement decisions, and run monthly site management update meetings.
- 6.Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of prior administrative support experience required, including reporting to executive level management
- High level of competency with Word, Google Suite and PowerPoint, mid-level competency with Excel; familiarity with other data base systems such as Visio
- Must demonstrate excellent judgment and problem solving skills
- Must demonstrate ERT behaviors: collaborative, adaptive, proactive and accountable with all tasks
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and external contacts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently; maintains well organized files, information, schedules, etc.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Ability to exercise good judgment, tact, and confidentiality in all matters
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Willingness to become Notary Public
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.