The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
EnterpriseDB is seeking an experienced, seasoned Executive Assistant. This role will start remotely and ultimately sit in our Bedford, MA HQ.The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving and judgment skills, and the ability to interact comfortably and skillfully with senior level executives within and outside the company.
- Support executive team members as key liaison for strategic relationship management and communications regarding meetings, conference calls, invitations, and interviews
- When safe, handle domestic and international travel (air, hotel, ground transportation and itineraries), confirm meetings and agendas
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including: calendar management, domestic and international travel planning, and completing expense reports
- Work closely with executive team members to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a barometer having a sense for the challenges facing the team and keeping them updated.
- Manage complex calendars and scheduling
- Project management of intermediate complexity
- Maintain and handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant in a high-growth technology company.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and proactively prepare for issues before they arise
- Experience with GSuite, MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work well with all levels of internal management, clients and employees
- Experience in project management and problem solving skills.
- Experience with large offsite meetings and event planning
- Experience with Salesforce, PowerPoint, and Excel
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.