Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity withAI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold#UBU.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide support to our Chief Financial Officer and Chief Product Officer. Located in Boston, our Global HQ, you will have a great deal of responsibility and autonomy, managing a busy international travel schedule and liaising with our customers, investors and partners. You should have proven experience managing complex, international schedules and thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic environment with quickly-shifting priorities.
- Provide administrative support to the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) and CPO (Chief Product Officer) which may include but is not limited to:calendar management, expense reports,prepare and plan meetings/events, coordinate international and domestic travel arrangements,prepare correspondence,and provide personal assistance, etc.
- Handle all confidential information in a professional and discrete manner
- Screen and prioritize phone calls and e-mails
- Must be available to provide support outside of normal business hours
- Research and assist on special projectsas requested
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Must have 5 + years of administrative experience supporting C-level executives
- Must be tech savvy, creative, and have the ability to work successfully in a fast paced, growing, deadline driven environment
- Must be proactive in anticipating executives needs and must consistently demonstrate a strong sense of urgency
- Independently exercise good judgment, discretion and sound reasoning in making important decisions
- Strong level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects effectively, with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner
- Ability to switch gears and frequently reprioritize
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service acumen