To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our field marketing events are some of the highest performing acquisition sources for Formlabs, growing year over year and delivering industry-leading results that drive millions of dollars of revenue. Were looking for the right person to plan, organize, and execute events to generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities, while also spreading Formlabs' brand awareness within the established 3D printing industry and beyond.
This role is on the Partnerships + Community team, working closely with the team driving marketing value through collaborations and experiences in the digital design and 3D printing ecosystem.
Join Formlabs as our Events Marketing Specialist and help us grow!
- Work closely with the Events Team to execute virtual and future in-person event logistics, including contract negotiations, staffing, booth shipping, virtual and in-person setup and driving foot traffic and engagement.
- Curation, procurement, and management of physical and digital assets used at events.
- Ensures both virtual and physical booths at events look amazing.
- Implement the digital marketing strategy pre, during and post events, focusing on brand awareness and lead generation goals.
- Ensure that Formlabs stays at the forefront of virtual events, leveraging virtual platforms and work with the team to evaluate new virtual tools in this area.
- Have experience planning, creating, and managing logistics for a high volume of events and trade shows - virtually and in-person.
- When Covid-19 restrictions are lifted, travel 25% of the time for in-person events.
- Have experience planning, creating and managing digital marketing initiatives with data driven outcomes.
- Ready to get your hands dirty with booth setup and other logistics on the road or online.
- Extremely detail oriented, adaptable, creative problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Able to lift 25lbs
- Experience with Digital Marketing tools including: Marketo, Salesforce, Zoom, other event platforms.
- Experience with digital fabrication (3D printing, laser cutting, etc.) or 3D CAD modeling
- Experience in one of the Formlabs industry verticals
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.