Immuta was founded in 2015 based on a specific mission to build a platform that accelerates self-service access and control of sensitive data. Immutas award-winning automated data governance software platform creates trust across security, legal, compliance, and business teams so they can work together to ensure timely access to critical business data with minimal risks. Our automated, scalable, no code approach makes it easy for users to access the data they need, when they need it, while protecting sensitive data and ensuring their customers privacy.
Our Mission is clear. Enable the legal and ethical use of data. How we approach this mission is also clear!
We are mission focused. Born out of a government mission, we understand why data is about more than just analytics - it also represents our values. Our mission is to enable the legal and ethical use of data, ensuring that data is accessible to only those who need it, for the right reasons, and in the proper form.
We are humble intellects. We are experts in privacy, ethics, law, and engineering. But true expertise requires constant change - to always learn and to always adapt. And that means we excel as students and as teachers. We have something to learn from everyone, at any time, in any place.
We are independent achievers. We dont need guidance to get things done, yet we know when to ask for help. We accomplish our mission while upholding our values, whatever it takes.
We are helpful and caring. For us, life is about the values we uphold, not the credit we receive or the attention we garner. We operate with respect and consideration of our peers, acting with empathy, honesty, transparency, and integrity.
Immuta is seeking a highly motivated, collaborative, and creative Event Marketing Specialist to join our team. As a member of the Growth Marketing team, you will play a key role in activating our teams mission to create revenue-generating opportunities and share our narrative through in-person and virtual events. This person's primary focus will be to manage and execute targeted marketing programs, included but not limited to trade shows, virtual sponsorships, field events, webinars, and partnership programs.
The right candidate for this role is eager to learn, pays attention to every detail, never misses a deadline, and can manage multiple work streams at once.
- Provide overall project management related to Immutas owned and sponsored events, including vendor management and contract negotiations.
- Manage the workflow and execution for event and webinar campaigns in partnership with brand, social, content, analytics, and external partners as needed.
- Be able to create comprehensive project plans using event briefs, event promotion plans, and Asana boards.
- Liaise with various teams across the organization to coordinate and produce event and webinar materials.
- Manage and maintain the events and webinars calendar and provide internal communications when necessary.
- Coordinate and oversee all end-to-end logistics including speaker coordination, registration management, day-of coordination in webinar platform, reporting and follow-up.
- Create webinar surveys, polls, questions and act as a moderator (if necessary). Provide staffing support for live and virtual events.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in B2B event marketing.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the year. You have previous experience in a tech/and or startup environment.
- You are results-driven and have a passion for creating event marketing programs that impact the bottom line.
- You are agile and have the ability to work cross-functionally with stakeholders on multiple projects at one time. You have the ability to multi-task and think clearly under pressure.
- You are an enthusiastic and eager learner.
- You are proficient in tools such as Pardot, Salesforce, GotoWebinar, and Looker.
- You are flexible and have a roll-up-your-sleeves, get stuff done attitude.
- You are a selfless team player who brings positivity and passion to your work every single day.
- You uphold Immutas values: mission-focused, humble intellect, independent achiever, helpful and caring.
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.