BHEs mission is to improve healthcare through innovative analytics. Our team has built a next-generation analytics platform, Instant Health Data (IHD), to bring researchers together to generate insights into improving population health, quality of care, and managing costs.
Our engineering team is looking fortalentedETL Analysts.In undertaking this challenge,youwill usethe latest distributed computing technologies to run our ETL process onlarge-scale databases.Our engineeringteam works in a fast-paced, rapid-learning environment with leaders in software development, working with massive data sets and healthcare data analytics.
- Extract, transform and load data from source to production.
- Perform data quality assessment and measurement.
- Maintain and ensure databases are delivered on-time to our customers.
- Create and maintain documentation pertaining to ETL processes.
- Collaborate with data engineers on ETL process development.
- Serve as a technical resource in resolving questions related to databasesor other data issues.
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline.
- 1-3 years experience running ETL processes.
- Experience working with data and databases.
- Experience working in a Linux or Unix environment.
- Ability to use SQL, Bash or other query and scripting languages to aggregate, gather and manipulate data.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.