ZoomInfo is looking for an Equity Compensation Analyst to join our team.
At ZoomInfo youll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new career best. Along the way, youll be presented with opportunities to challenge yourself both personally and professionally as you accelerate your career.
Depending on skillset, we are open to a Senior Equity Compensation Analyst.
What you will do
- Manage day-to-day program administration including for things like new equity issuances, vesting events, employee demographic & status updates, and participant transactions
- Maintain strong partnerships and support cross-functional collaboration between members of the HR, Finance, and Legal teams, as well as external parties
- Identify new opportunities and lead initiatives to improve existing program processes
- Drive employee education efforts for participants globally
- Provide scheduled and ad hoc reporting support
- Prepare and maintain procedural documents for all equity administration processes with particular consideration for compliance related initiatives such as SOX controls and audits
To be successful you must have
- Exceptional organizational skills with emphasis on attention to detail and ability to prioritize workload
- Strong follow up skills and a deadline oriented approach to work
- The ability to understand and articulate ideas clearly in writing and speech
- Demonstrable proficiency in Excel
- A strong curiosity and interest in learning new things
- Experience with programs requiring a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with equity program administration, including experience with public company equity plans
- Experience with Shareworks is a bonus
- Role will report into the Manager of Compensation & Equity
- There will be opportunities for this individual to gain experience with our Compensation and HRIS programs as well (if interested)