Office Tour Photos
The Equity & Payroll team at Wayfair works closely with employees across our rapidly growing global organization to ensure all payroll and equity is processed in a timely manner. Our team educates employees and business partners on Wayfairs global equity & payroll practices. This work truly empowers the part-owner mindset of our organization.
As the Equity Benefits Analyst, you will proactively manage the overall activities of equity compensation administration and accounting, and assist in process improvement and innovation, including automation projects. Youll work collaboratively with a team of finance professionals and business partners throughout the company.
What You'll Do
- You'll assist in administration of restricted stock units (RSUs) processing
- You will process and monitor equity award activity, including grants & grant agreements, vesting of RSUs, exercises and employee terminations.
- You'll maintain accurate employee records in online benefits system, including biographical information, pre-clearance codes,and plan/participant level tax information
- You will assist with internal/external auditor and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requests.
- You'll Partner with various departments, including Accounting, HR, Legal and Payroll, on equity compensation matters, including equity compensation expense calculations and payroll tax calculations related to RSU vesting activity.
- You will directly support company insider trading policies, including managing blackout windows, insider lists and officer codes
- You'll monitor all internal communication, which includes owning the email inbox, coordinating employee outreach efforts in connection with new tools or equity-related initiatives, and developing company resources related to our equity program (e.g. orientation materials, FAQs, training sessions, etc.)
- You will partner extensively with our transfer agent (Computershare) and broker (Merrill Lynch) to ensure a smooth equity administration environment
- You'll assist audit and reconciling activity, including but not limited to shares outstanding, shares available, and comparisons to payroll records
- You will assist with creating and maintaining internal documentation, such as board and committee materials
- You'll proactively seek out opportunities to automate existing processes into scalable solutions
What You'll Need
- 1+ years of business experience in a fast paced environment. No prior experience with stock administration is needed but is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
- You are highly analytical with strong excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, macros, advanced formulas)
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have the ability to keep information confidential, work independently and balance multiple priorities
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From