We're seeking an experienced Epidemiologist, ideally with late-phase or Real World data experience, and strong client-facing skills.
In this role you'll provide epidemiological and outcomes research for observational research on the natural history of disease and comparative safety, effectiveness and cost of medical treatment, under supervision of senior staff. You'll use your skills to design methodologically sound studies to meet project objectives and regulatory requirements. You'll also conduct and collaborate on analyses, and prepare study reports, posters and manuscripts. Within this small company, the work is diverse, fast-paced and evolving. There is much opportunity and room for growth both personally and professionally.
- Serve as project lead on smaller projects or in support of project lead on larger client facing or internal projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups during data quality and product development initiatives.
- Author protocols, reports and other study documents and provide independent, critical thinking to ensure quality and completeness of output.
- Provide relevant epidemiological and outcomes research input to statistical analysis plans and analysis output.
- Independently generate content and direction for business development proposals on smaller projects with input from senior staff.
- Strong analytical, communication and writing skills.
- Experience designing and performing high-quality epidemiologic research.
- Masters degree in public health, epidemiology, outcomes research, health economics or a relevant scientific field and 3 years relevant experience, or PhD preferred.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- High levels of organization and self-motivation, with the ability to determine and meet objectives.