Office Tour Photos
Please note: This is a Pipeline Requisition only. A member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch as soon as this role becomes active.
WordStream is hiring dynamic, customer-centric, and passionate marketing individuals, to join our rapidly growing Customer Success Team! We are growing our services team rapidly and are looking for ambitious individuals interested in learning or expanding their search marketing background by rolling up their sleeves and diving in. As a Customer Success Associate, you will drive the success of our clients through successful on-boarding and training of WordStream's industry-leading marketing platform, WordStream Advisor. You will also provide consulting to our clients on PPC best practices and strategies, as a PPC subject matter expert! You will become part of a kick-ass team of experts who truly love their job, are passionate about the company and product, and who love to work-hard in a fun environment! This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual who is looking to join an industry-leading company and looking to take their career to the next level in one of the fastest growing industries!
*****We are currently hiring on both our 2pm-10pm shift (Monday-Thursday, Friday is 9am-5pm) and our 9am-5pm shift (Monday-Friday)******
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMBs succeed and grow by helping SMBs across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job...
- Provide on-boarding service to new customers and help ensure that all product training sessions are completed in a timely manner
- Be Pay-Per-Click subject matter expert, and advise clients on their PPC marketing accounts
- Assist with creating monthly webinars on topics relevant to our overall customer base
- Provide feedback to our Product team in the form of enhancements and ideas that would ease the use of the product for our customers
- Manage your own customer portfolio through email exchanges and phone calls in an effort to ensure product usage
- Provide general advertising support to clients who have completed product training
- Investigate issues and bugs encountered by clients and create support tickets for resolutions
- Develop monthly reports for clients who are using our Premier Consulting service offering
- Contribute to and attend all team meetings, manager meetings, and company meetings
- Stay relevant and current by conducting your own research and blog reading, to stay on top of industry trends
- Routinely handle chat lines, phone support lines, and training webinars
A little about you...
- Bachelors Degree required
- Strong desire to learn the paid search marketing space; previous knowledge/experience a plus but not required
- Minimum of 6 months-1 year of customer service experience OR digital marketing internship experience
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Adaptable to changes and growth! Were a fast growing company!
- Ability to successfully manage personal workflow and to achieve on time delivery of requests made by clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Must be able to take and apply all forms of constructive feedback - we want to help you grow professionally!
- Work as a team leave no teammate behind
- Demonstrate a positive attitude every day!
A little about our many benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Bostons Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the countrys fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And were just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.