CyberArk Software, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
CyberArk Enterprise Support Engineers provide front-line technical support for the companys worldwide enterprise customers and partners. They support the entire CyberArk product line of IT Security and Privileged Access Management solutions, and resolve the customers technical problems by interacting with them via web, phone, and email.
With CyberArk being a market leading, innovative software company, the Enterprise Support Engineers are working to learn, develop, and progress within the IT Security world and CyberArks global enterprise customers.
As such, they have both breadth and depth of knowledge with the companys line of products covering Enterprise IT, Cloud, and the security world. They resolve customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction and troubleshooting utilizing all the knowledge they have acquired.
They have an eagerness to learn new technologies, take on new challenges, and drive key initiatives with the view to ensure the long-term success of CyberArks customers and the company.
CyberArks Enterprise Support Engineers have excellent communication skills, and as well as supporting CyberArks customers, look to support their colleagues and peers throughout the organization.
- Respond to customer inquiries and technical problems through web portal, live sessions, and telephone.
- Address customer business needs and technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting while applying acquired knowledge.
- Document all technical inquiries. Develop and review content for knowledge sharing for both internal purposes and customer facing platforms.
- Work directly with other global support colleagues, security services, sales, operations, and administration to ensure the long-term success of our customers and the company.
- At least 3-5 years experience in Technical Support or a position of similar nature in a software company.
- Capable of understanding the technical aspects of a complex system.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving. Demonstrates the ability to think through situations outside the norm and develop appropriate solutions for isolating the root cause.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a passion for providing world-class service.
- Experience of directly supporting enterprise-level customers.
- Ability and desire to learn products and technologies.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with others, as part of a domestic and international team.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system and server platforms with emphasis on Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server
- Participate in on-call rotation on a quarterly basis in order to provide 24/7 support for the customers
- Nice to have Cyberark experience
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
More Jobs From