CyberArk Enterprise Support Engineers provide front-line technical support for the company’s worldwide enterprise customers and partners. They support the entire CyberArk product line of IT Security and Privileged Identity Management solutions, and resolve the customer’s technical problems by interacting with them via web, phone, and email.
With CyberArk being a market leading, innovative software company, the Enterprise Support Engineers are working to learn, develop, and progress within the IT Security world and CyberArk’s global enterprise customers.
As such, they have both breadth and depth of knowledge with the company’s line of products covering Enterprise IT, Cloud, and the security world. They resolve customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction and troubleshooting utilizing all the knowledge they have acquired.
They have an eagerness to learn new technologies, take on new challenges, and drive key initiatives with the view to ensure the long-term success of CyberArk’s customers and the company.
CyberArk’s Enterprise Support Engineers have excellent communication skills, and as well as supporting CyberArk’s customers, look to support their colleagues and peers throughout the organization.
- Respond to customer inquiries and technical problems through web portal, live sessions, and telephone.
- Address customer business needs and technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting while applying acquired knowledge.
- Document all technical inquiries. Develop and review content for knowledge sharing for both internal purposes and customer facing platforms.
- Work directly with other global support colleagues, security services, sales, operations, and administration to ensure the long-term success of our customers and the company.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Technical Support or a position of similar nature in a software company.
- Capable of understanding the technical aspects of a complex system.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving. Demonstrates the ability to think through situations outside the norm and develop appropriate solutions for isolating the root cause.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a passion for providing world-class service.
- Experience of directly supporting enterprise-level customers.
- Ability and desire to learn products and technologies.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with others, as part of a domestic and international team.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system and server platforms with emphasis on Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server.
More Jobs From