Enterprise Success Manager
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Coordinate each phase of a successful and timely rollout: requirements, integration, implementation, training, and client side launch.
- Function as a product expert and technical translation resource for clients.
- Manage integration discussions across third-parties, the client, and the internal Product & Engineering teams. Act as an advocate for clients internally while working across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Educate decision makers at your restaurants about Grubhub’s products that will enhance their experience on our platforms.
- Document each phase of the process, over the lifespan of the relationship, in ways that are beneficial to other teams and to the client.
- Maximize the value we can provide to every enterprise account in your portfolio.
You Should Have
- 3-5 years experience in working with large strategic accounts in a marketing, project management or account management capacity.
- Organizational skills like ‘whoa’, you’ve mastered running simultaneous projects.
- Passion for the hunt. And a proven prowess for overcoming obstacles.
- Proven ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution.
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce and JIRA a plus.
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.