Enterprise Sales Representative
Promoboxx is the only brand-to-retailer commerce platform that connects and aligns national manufacturing brands with independent, specialty retailers to increase local awareness and sales. We are proud to partner with leading brands, including Nissan, GE Appliances, New Balance and The North Face, to transform the way retailers and brands market together at a local level. Promoboxx is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented, motivated Sales professionals to join our team!
To succeed in this role you must demonstrate a track record of successfully closing SaaS deals and be comfortable with selling marketing, mobile and/or advertising technologies to Marketing Executives at the world’s leading retail brands. If you are a proven closer and are looking for the challenges and rewards that come with working at a fast-paced startup sales organization, then this is the right role for you!
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Are excited to jump into a rigorous, metric-driven sales process
- Set and achieve ambitious goals for yourself
- Crank through calls, schedule demos, and close deals
- Can think strategically as well as execute on the tactics
- Prospect, pursue and close new business within target market using proven sales process
- Develop and deliver high quality presentations and customer proposals that effectively communicate Promoboxx’s solution
- Manage sales cycles including developing and optimizing a sales pipeline, maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers, negotiating key deal terms and closing contractual agreements
- You will own your revenue number and take personal responsibility while helping Sales Management track your pipeline and forecast.
- You will be responsible for developing new opportunities through prospecting as well as responding to inbound leads and working alongside a dedicated Business Development Team.
- While this role is based in our Boston HQ, it will require approximately 25% travel to meet prospects and their colleagues as well as representing Promoboxx at targeted industry events.
- Minimum of 3 years selling complex software solutions with quota-carrying responsibility, preferably in an outside sales role.
- Track record of generating your own leads, building strong business relationships and closing business.
- Highly motivated, energetic, accountable and coachable
- Active listening skills and a genuine curiosity to uncover customer needs, understand evaluation processes while expressing financial impact and ROI
- Effective presenting, communicating, and selling to senior level executives on the phone, via email and in person
- Confidence and experience managing contract/legal processes
- Outstanding communication, organization, prioritization, and time management skills as well as committed use of CRM & pipeline tools
- Ability to travel within US and Canada
- Startup experience a plus
- You have experience working with marketing and sales organizations at Fortune 1000 manufacturing brands
- SaaS sales experience
What Promoboxx Can Offer You:
- No cap on upside earnings potential
- Fun, creative, small team work environment
- Opportunity for advancement in role
- Competitive salary, health benefits, stock options, and 401K match program
- Unlimited PTO for vacation, as well as sick days when you need them most
- Employee rewards program and other professional development opportunities
- An open, collaborative work environment with an amazing team and experienced leadership to help you succeed and grow
- Cold brew tap, beer and cider fridge, and snacks to help fuel your day
Promoboxx is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this Job * Required