Berkshire Grey is experiencing strong demand for our suite of products and we are looking to grow our team with Enterprise Sales Executives who have demonstrated success in b2b sales in a growing startup. The ideal candidate is one who can drive the sales process end-to-end with key accounts - qualifying and developing leads, understanding our customers’ business goals, identifying sales opportunities, building key relationships with economic buyers, leading and closing complex sales negotiations with support from the sales and solutions team, growing revenue per plan, and generating a base of satisfied customers who will act as references and brand ambassadors across industries.
- Achieve sales targets (bookings and number of robotic picking systems) for commercial customers, including pilot projects that can scale in the future.
- Manage a sales pipeline across Retail, Distribution, 3rd Party Logistics Providers, and e-commerce.
- Actively participate in trade shows and marketing events.
- Support recruiting and training of members of the Go-to-Market team including Sales, Solutions, Services, and Support.
Skills & Experience:
- Have recent and significant (5+ years) experience closing traditional and “X as a Service” deals between $250K - $2MM involving hardware, software, and professional services.
- Targeted e-commerce, Retail, Distribution, Grocery, and 3rd Party Logistics companies and worked with CEO, COO, EVP, SVP level executives to close the deals.
- Experience working with a solution design or sales engineer to translate customer needs into a system design.
- Collaborate well with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Experience growing accounts from $100,000 to $1MM level.
- Experience in a startup environment, and comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Exercise strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to cope with fluctuating workloads and high-stress situations.
- Preferred: relevant experience in warehouse automation or supply chain.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a venture-backed company that combines artificial intelligence and intelligent robotics to change the way companies do business. Our company includes a team of world class technology experts recruited from centers of excellence including iRobot, Amazon, Uber, Tesla, Kiva Systems, Google, Microsoft, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, Rethink Robotics, Lockheed Martin, BAE, Honeywell, and others. Prior work by this team resulted in more than 30 commercial products and billions of dollars in product revenue. Simply put, our team knows how to produce disruptive products that generate value for our customers.
As a company, we work hard and are creating material impact with our customers. Some would feel the need to say, “we work hard and play hard.” At Berkshire Grey our work is so rewarding that most of us finish a day and think “what could be more amazing?” Our culture is highly collaborative and open, the technical problems are challenging, the business opportunities are magnificent, and the value of your work to the customers and to the world is clear. Indeed, what could be better?
We are an equal opportunity employer. Benefits include: medical and related insurance, 401k with generous vesting and match models, and a well stocked kitchen.
More Jobs From