Sophos evolves to meet every new challenge, protecting more than 400,000 organizations of all sizes in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by SophosLabs, our cloud-native and AI-enhanced solutions can adapt and evolve to secure endpoints and networks against never-before-seen cybercriminal tactics and techniques. Managed through our award-winning, cloud-based platform, Sophos Central, our best-of-breed products work together through our unique Synchronized Security system to share threat intelligence and respond to evolving threats. The Sophos suite of products secures networks and endpoints against automated and active-adversary breaches, ransomware, malware, exploits, data exfiltration, phishing, and more.
- Team with your sales counterpart to provide technical leadership in sales engagements for new and existing opportunities.
- Build meaningful relationships with key customer technical decision-makers to understand business and technical requirements then influence and recommend appropriate solutions relative to the competitive landscape.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert and technical lead for the company's product portfolio.
- Conduct and manage technical web meetings, onsite meetings, and proof of concepts with Enterprise Customers.
- Engage in user business requirement definition, including detailed analyses of customer operating environments and their interoperability with Sophos technologies.
- Independently represent Sophos externally as a technology subject-matter expert and increase end-user adoption of Sophos products by conducting webinars, technical trainings and in-person meetings to explain and demonstrate the functionality and value of our product portfolio;
- Generate highly technical make or break responses to customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs) pertaining to web application firewalls, email security, web content filtering, encryption, data protection, antivirus/malware detection and mobile device management.
- Contribute with the various Sophos internal technical teams and Product Management to help drive product direction and share knowledge.
- Externally evangelize Sophos to technical contacts at customers and partners by conducting and speaking at Sophos events or industry groups.
Required Degree: Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related Engineering field (or foreign degree equivalent).
Required Experience: At least 2 years of experience in the security software industry.
*Employer will also accept applicants with at least 4 years of experience in the security software industry in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.*
At least 2 years of experience with any of the following:
- Technical sales experience
- System and network design
- IT experience encompassing Information Security concepts, implementing secure network and system designs
- Experience with the design and implementation of Next Generation Firewall solutions
- Experience with endpoint protection including: endpoint and server protection, encryption, mobile device security, and cloud server security
- Experience with Public Cloud security in AWS, Azure, and/or Google.
- Experience with installing and configuring EDR tools and/or experience in threat hunting and response within a security team.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50% travel required. Occasionally travel outside of the sales territory is required for corporate trainings or meetings.
Job Location: Candidate must reside in Greater Boston Area, or willing to travel there frequently for customer engagements.
Sophos is committed to equality opportunity in all areas of its work. All qualified applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
More Jobs From