Enterprise Customer Success Manager
ClearCompany is a Boston, San Francisco, and Fort Collins-based provider of cloud-based talent software used by over 2000 companies across the US. As a small/startup company, ClearCompany provides an outstanding opportunity to develop entrepreneurial leadership skills in a practical, results-based environment where every contribution has a visible impact on the bottom line. Now in our 11th consecutive year of double-digit growth, ClearCompany delivers a robust product line and business model with proven success in the market.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will act as a strategic partner for our clients, ensuring that they see value in the product and have the tools and knowledge necessary to achieve Talent Success within their organization.
Your typical day includes:
- Meeting with clients to understand their challenges/strategic initiatives and how we can assist in their growth within our platform while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run
- Evangelizing our Talent Success strategy, understanding client's challenges/strategic initiatives and ensuring successful adoption of new features & products
- Assist in the sales process for all upsells and initiating the process for cross-platform expansions
- Identifying and sharing the products/practices that will help your clients to close process gaps and improve metrics
- Successfully managing complex client renewals
- Collaborating with other CSMs to solve for common client concerns
This job might be for you if you:
- Have 5 plus years of experience in relationship management
- Are organized and process-oriented, but able to adapt to change
- Thrive off of problem-solving and excel at crafting solutions, then seeing them through from start to finish
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Have previous experience in SaaS
- Sandler sales training (or similar), experience in recruiting or previous HR software a plus
Upon coming on board, you can expect to:
First three months:
- Gain an understanding of who we are, why we exist, and how you will impact our success
- Learn everything you need to know about our platform
- Understand Talent Success, best practices, and how our software helps to hire, onboard, engage, align and retain talent
- Learn the ClearCompany processes and tools that help us achieve our goals
- Receive client assignments and build rapport by helping them to achieve their goals
- Start using your understanding of each client’s challenges to identify the additional products & features that will be most beneficial; driving the sales process for each opportunity as you ramp into quota
Three to twelve months:
- Have an in depth understanding of your client's HR processes, challenges and initiatives so that you can successfully manage and grow your book of business
What you’ll be measured on:
- Maintaining very high levels of Client Retention
- Exceeding personalized professional development goals
- Additional contributions to the department & company
Company culture is a huge priority for us. We hire fun-loving, driven individuals who like to innovate with their team and bring the heat. We believe in creating a supportive and collaborative environment. Culture can be hard to define, so you'll just have to come in and meet the team! If this sounds exciting to you, we hope you'll get in touch, so we can continue to build a great company and product together!
ClearCompany is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity.