HealthEdge is seeking an Enterprise Architect to evolve, own and drive the technology strategy and architecture roadmap for the company. This position requires a thought leader and visionary to adopt, execute and prioritize technology changes for migrating from a monolith to a distributed microservices architecture.
HealthEdge is transforming healthcare for health plans and you can be part of it. We help health insurance companies change the way they interact with providers as well as impact patients to achieve better outcomes, all while lowering administrative and healthcare costs. We are disrupting the way that health plans run mission-critical administrative processes and work proactively with patients in the clinical arena.
- Reduce the TCO of our solution with a data-driven approach; reduce operational cost while increasing service throughput; address performance and scalability concerns of our legacy application, while protecting the core IP of our healthcare platform.
- Design of application, infrastructure, storage and security for the SaaS and BPaaS service delivery models, in a continuous delivery mode and a highly flexible and rapidly evolving data ecosystem.
- Developing white papers and performance/TPS benchmarks for standard configuration, publishing and authoring internal and external architecture and IP documents, advocating and being the change agent for technology initiative within and outside the company, mentoring and training junior team members on technology initiatives.
- Develop proof of concepts to demonstrate and evangelize the ideas.
- Collaborate across multiple technical functions and build consensus on enterprise solution architecture.
- 3+ years of experience with EJB/WebLogic, Oracle RDBMS based applications, having sufficient exposure to optimization and scaling legacy applications, familiar with clustering/load balancing issues related to WebLogic backed by Oracle data store, sufficient exposure to SOAP and REST protocols. Should have prior experience moving from a monolith to a microservice architecture.
- 7+ years of experience building applications using microservice architecture using Spring framework, reactive programming RXJava, Netflix libraries, backed by NoSQL datastores. Should have prior experience building Event Driven applications using Kafka. Experience developing data partitioning and replication strategies for on-premise and cloud-native solutions. Solid understanding of CQRS pattern and exposure and experience with SOLR and Elastic Search. Should have shipped multiple applications that are horizontally scalable.
- 3+ years solid experience building cloud-native applications on AWS, Azure or GCP with practical experience with the full DevOps lifecycle (CI, CD, and CM). Solid experience with containerization and virtualization (K8s and Docker), have a deep understanding of replica sets, securing containers, sharding and product rollout to cloud-native and on-premise configurations.
- Demonstrated experience with server testing frameworks; practical experience with performance and scalability tests, optimization of code for high throughput/high traffic, developing test suites and performance benchmarks/TPS for standard configuration.
Nice to have
- 3+ years of Healthcare domain experience or have shipped cloud-native applications that were migrated from monolith architecture.
- Contributor to Open Source initiatives in the past or exposure to HL7 or FHIR data models.
More Jobs From