Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies including HubSpot, Toyota, and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What Were Looking For:
We know that account management can mean a lot of things at different companies. At Robin, we look at the Account Management team as a quota carrying sales team responsible for growth, up-sell and cross-sell within the customer base.
The Robin Sales team is working hard to build and run a team of Account Managers and Renewals Representatives. Robins Account Manager will own relationships with Enterprise customers and then cement Robins place in managing workspaces. You will look to grow Robins footprint within each customer as well as manage all business transactions including renewal, up-sell and cross-sell. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
Youll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 2-3 years of experience in a Sales role. The right person for this role needs to have experience managing a book of business.
- Own relationships with SMB to Enterprise customers in a SaaS environment.
- Manage a revenue pipeline and identify opportunities that arent immediate or obvious.
- Recognize the nuances of different means of communication - you know when to call, email, text, or chat.
- Consistently meet or exceed individual revenue goals.
- Are detail oriented and have the ability to manage multiple objectives.
- Have strong analytic skills to identify team and program organizational trends and results.
- Are proficient in Salesforce.
Its an Added Bonus If You:
- Are experienced- You have experience selling large, complex enterprise software solutions.
- Are organized- You structure your day and stay on top of things.
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- 100% company-funded health benefit options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 11 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.