About the Job
Does the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Boston excite you? 3Play Media, a leading full-service video accessibility solution, is looking for a full-time Account Manager. As a 3Play Media Enterprise Account Manager (EAM), you will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with your contacts, always striving to find solutions that best fit the individual needs of the clients to improve workflow, increase growth and ease pain.
The Enterprise Account Manager will act as the main point of contact for their customers. We are looking for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about customer experience while maintaining a growth mindset with the clients they serve.
Candidates should have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. They should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized, with the ability to build rapport with clients. The ideal candidate leads with a consultative approach to help identify opportunities for 3Play media to expand product adoption leading to stickiness and growth.
This is a quota-carrying position, so comfort operating in this type of role is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall customer retention and growth
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs acting as a trusted advisor
- Building relationships with clients based on trust, respect and delivering value
- Collaborating with internal departments for client advocacy
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about client behavior
- Learn, refine, and advance the 3Play Media sales process including; deep qualification, through product demonstrations, and contract negotiations
- Exceed quarterly & annual revenue & bookings quotas
- Leverage Salesforce.com, Hubspot, LinkedIn, and other technologies to prospect, source, and organize your pipeline
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to relationship and account notes
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes
- Identifying industry trends
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of Account Management or Sales experience (ideally in software or SAAS industries)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success in previous roles
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Online video industry knowledge is preferred but not required
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable technology company with a startup culture making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 5,000 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2008 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is hard working, laid back, and fun. There are no politics or wasteful meetings and projects get done quickly and efficiently. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light located in the North End. The work we do is fun, interesting, and gratifying. Your work will have a direct impact on our companys success.
3Play Media is located in Boston, MA North Washington St on the Green & Orange line and near North Station. We are in the heart of Bostons thriving North End District. We are located near some of the best restaurants and surrounded by Bostons buzzing tech scene.
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K matching program
- Paid vacation, birthday, volunteer days, and sick leave
- Disability and life insurance
- Charitable contribution matching program
- Transportation subsidy
- Company sponsored social events
- Snacks and beverages provided