Enterprise Account Executive; San Francisco
Our Enterprise Account Executives drive Secure Code Warriors future growth engine by building relationships with prospective customers and turning them into happy + engaged customers. We’re looking for an empathetic and technical savvy salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of organizations to lead, attract, and acquire new customers in the North America region + throughout the Finance, Technology, Telecom and Healthcare industries.
What You’ll Do
Our Enterprise Account Executive will work among our sales team to develop sales growth strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets, building relationships, and understanding customer trends. You’ll use your technical knowledge to go deep into our product + use your natural analytical abilities to dig into different business models, helping customers in different industries quantify their purchasing decisions. Prospecting + cyber security excites you and you’ll independently lead a sales cycle from start to finish.
- Own and meet/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory
- Develop and execute a regional territory plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Accurately forecast new business; report sales status and sales opportunities to management team
- Effectively communicate SCW value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Manage the full life cycle of an Enterprise sales process from prospecting, pipeline generation, to closing
- Keep an accurate, well-documented sales funnel including supporting the business to centralize contacts and related company information and documents.
- Build and maintain strong, trusting customer relationships
- Participate and sell Secure Code Warrior at events, trade shows, and industry conferences
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and technologies, competitors, industry trendsetters.
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company within new business development in the App Sec, T Sector/SaaS space
- Experience selling software solutions in complex environments to enterprise and mid-market clients.
- Proven track record of IT/SaaS sales (meeting and exceeding targets).
- Proven ability to build a qualified sales pipeline.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English both written & verbal.
What We Believe are Important Traits for This Role:
- A passion for talking to customers and solving customer problems.
- A desire to be strategic and creative when applying technology to industry use cases.
- A great communicator, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences in verbal and written form to audiences large and small.
- Experienced: 5+ years experience in an Enterprise Sales, Sales Engineer/Sales Consulting Role. This includes technical consulting, sales engineering or product management.
- Highly Technical: You have strong technical skills across various technologies & impeccable business acumen.
- Desire to explore, learn and teach new skills, techniques, and platforms
More Jobs From