Office Tour Photos
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Definitive has been honored among the top 12 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts for the second year a row with nearly 50% year over year revenue growth. We have gone from 120 employees at the start of 2017, to over 280 employees today; more than doubling in size over a 2-year period! Beyond the success and popularity of our products, Definitive is an incredibly special place to work. We are proud to be consistently ranked among the top 10 places to work in Boston by the Boston Globe and Boston Business Journal.
Our expansion has created the need for a talented Life Sciences Sales Executive to join our New Business sales team to help take us from the small startup we were to the industry leading company we are becoming. If you are a true hunter and love the idea of selling a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
In this role, you will be a hunter in every sense of the word, going after our largest enterprise level prospects within the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device verticals. You’ll run the entire new business sales cycle; benefiting from inbound leads and inside sales support as you research prospective customers, develop outreach strategies, identify prospects, demo decision makers, and close business. This is an excellent opportunity for a money motivated and laser-focused sales professional looking to take their sales career (and their wallet) to the next level!
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Research, identify, and contact individuals and corporations who would be strong prospects for Definitive Healthcare solutions including many of the top 100 - 200 Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies
- Partner with Sales and Marketing executives as well as the Inside Sales team to follow-up on all leads within your assigned territory of 50-75 named accounts
- Build relationships with prospects and key stake holders in Marketing, Sales, and the C-Suite to identify opportunities and secure new business
- Manage all facets of complex sales cycles (6 months to a year)
- Conduct online product demonstrations
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Accurately forecast opportunities and update the CRM
- Develop a domain expertise of healthcare data and analytics
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of individual quota carrying/closing sales experience
3+ years selling into pharmaceutical and/or medical device companies
- Experience selling and/or understanding of medical claims and R/x data preferred
- Documented evidence that you are Top Producer, with an annual quota at or above $1mm
- Hunting mentality with the ability to go after and close enterprise level deals
- Expertise in delivering product demonstrations via the web
- Experience in an Inside Sales Rep supported or cold-calling sales environment
- A powerful work ethic with tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
More Jobs From