Enterprise Account Executive
Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in transforming network operations thought automation. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIOs and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 2,300 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
NetBrain Technologies is experiencing unprecedented growth and we are expanding our sales team in Burlington, MA. We are seeking a high-energy, ambitious Enterprise Account Executive to grow revenue while working with prospective clients.
In this role, Account Executives will be developing and expanding business opportunities, and managing the full life-cycle of B2B software sales. These Sales Professionals will target, educate and motivate new customers to embrace NetBrain's revolutionary tool to meet their network management needs. We’ve already experienced incredible success selling to large enterprises remotely; therefore travel requirements for this position will be limited – for occasional key customers.
- Prospect within your territory via telephone/email/LinkedIn using Salesforce.com.
- Partner with our exceptional Pre-Sales Network Engineers to conduct NetBrain software presentations, via the web, to engineering teams and key decision makers.
- Identify customer business needs and goals, and propose solutions to meet their needs; consult with and assist Prospects in selecting and justifying the acquisition of NetBrain software.
- Build trusted ongoing relationships with end users and decision makers and manage the entire life-cycle of software sales.
- Travel on an as-needed basis. This will be a hybrid role based in our Burlington, MA headquarters.
- 4+ years of sales experience
- Experience in IT sales are required. Experience selling networking software is preferred
- Ability and desire to learn new technology quickly
- Drive for Results
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time Management & Organization Skills
- Team Player