ZoomInfo is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to land our most strategic customer relationships.
In this role you will build and maintain key relationships, develop and close new opportunities, and engage the proper resources at the appropriate times. You will define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with ZoomInfos senior leadership team and BoD for executive sponsorship, coordinating prospect on-sites, technology scoping meetings, demonstrations, value mapping, building business cases, and winning business.
This is a remote opportunity. We will accept candidates from most major metropolitan areas.
50%+ travel requirement
- Develop relationships within a named account territory of some of the worlds largest companies
- Build pipeline by email, phone, field marketing, and direct mail campaigns
- Drive specific product revenue in assigned territory
- Build strong, lasting relationships with prospects and customers by understanding their needs and business objectives
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our application, API, and data offerings
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Minimum 5+ years success generating new business revenue in enterprise level accounts
- Proven track record of achievement carrying a $2M + quota
- Strong working knowledge of sales and marketing intelligence and data management spaces
- Prior experience selling into the CMO, CRO, CSO or general GoToMarket business units is highly desired
- Experience in selling SaaS
- Proven Track record selling Complex Enterprise Solutions required
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, partnering with all other organizations including Sales, Engineering, Product, Marketing and Customer Success
What working at ZoomInfo brings you:
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From