Office Tour Photos
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join the newly created Enterprise Sales Team. As an Enterprise Account Executive you will have the ability to manage a complex, full cycle sales process in a consultative style, delighting customers along the way. This role will report to the Boston based SVP of Sales, and you will have support from the Business Development Team for prospecting and territory development.
The ideal Enterprise Account Executive will have 5-7+ years of sales experience in a SaaS company, experience selling $50k+ contracts, and excel working in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Your focus is acquiring new business, and selling the Workable Platform and Premium Tools to companies with more than 200 employees
- Contribute to Workable’s growth directly by hitting (and exceeding!) new business targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts for prospecting and new pipeline generation
- Respond to Inbound Lead Requests (qualified by SDR team) within territory
- Run full new business sales cycle - discovery, demoing the product via screen share (and on occasion in person), selling to multiple stakeholders, closing new business, handing off at implementation
- Work with Technical Services Team to identify and scope custom integrations and implementation plans
- Negotiate commercial terms and spearhead the legal and procurement process
- Work with internal resources to create customer facing presentations, proposals and RFPs
- Maintain an accurate pipeline in Salesforce for company-wide forecasting
- Build and maintain active referral network
- Proactively attend Talent Acquisition events in person within the Greater Boston Area
- 5 - 7+ years in SaaS/technology with a demonstrated track record of successfully selling into a competitive market, consistently meeting and exceeding your quota
- You’re helpful - you listen to your clients, understand their challenges, and have the technical and business acumen to communicate and present value based solutions based on their requirements
- Proven ability to manage and execute end to end complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders and high contract values at large organizations
- Previous experience gathering requirements for Professional Service engagements
- Can motivate urgency in the customer to reduce the time-to-sale
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce
- A commitment to ‘customer delight’
Bonus points for:
- Recruiting Industry / HCM Experience
- Extensive US network
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- Retirement Plan
- Generous PTO
- Mobile Plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free meals, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.