Enterprise Account Executive
By 2020, 83% of enterprise workloads will be in the cloud. This transformation introduces an ever-increasing set of complex tradeoffs for IT staff, such as whether to place workloads on-premises or public cloud, when and how to scale up or scale out workloads, and what resources to allocate without overprovisioning. To de-risk this transformation, IT organizations are turning to self-managing and real-time workloads. With 10+ patents on our technology, Turbonomic is the only platform that enables enterprises to prepare their businesses for the cloud and answers the most complex IT challenges they face.
Were the leader in workload automation for hybrid cloud and transforming the way IT operates. We want the brightest and most driven individuals who are looking to steer the future of technology.
Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive that can engage C-level executives and close seven-figure transactions in the greater New England territory.
You'll be successful if you...
- Learn quickly and are self-motivated.
- Thrive under change in a hyper growth company.
- Are a winner and a builder, with examples to prove both.
- You know how to break into and navigate large, enterprise organizations and when you do, you develop lasting relationships with your contacts.
- Know how to think on your feet in difficult situations.
- Can articulate the business value of a solution while defending its technical viability.
- Have passion for technology and can speak comfortably about current trends related to IaaS, PaaS, and cloud infrastructure.
- Genuine, humble and intellectually curious to learn.
- Have operated in a field role and set your are comfortable setting your own sales cadence.
- Know how to present the value of a solution by asking thoughtful questions that assess business and technical pain-points.
- Hold an ability to educate key stakeholders and garner mind share around innovation.
- Understand the value and the ups-and-downs of building something.
- Have sold complex software solutions in a startup environment.
- Have in region contacts and can hit the ground running
- Have a favorite color and its green...
What you'll bring:
- Extensive experience in both a direct sales and channel driven model. Minimum 8 years selling into enterprise accounts at the c-level.
- Ability to operate and move deals through complex, matrixed organizations.
- Possess a strong track record of achieving over 100%+ of your quota, since that's when your year truly starts.
- Experience selling complex cloud computing software ( i.e. migration, management, monitoring tools, platforms, systems etc. )
- Ability to penetrate net new accounts and strategically value sell six/seven figure transactions.
- Have developed a technical champion, stakeholder mind-share, and closed at the VP/C-level.
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources; Channel Partners, Sales Engineers, Marketing, Strategy and Operations, Customer References etc.
- Have a deep understanding the Enterprise IT/Infrastructure industry; where the market is heading, whats hot / whats not. Why we matter.
Turbonomic helps thousands of enterprise organizations activate their hybrid cloud journey by leveraging our patented platform to continuously assure that application workloads get precisely the right resources needed to ensure performance and eliminate overspending while maintaining policy compliance.
Turbonomic is the leader in Workload Automation for Hybrid Cloud. Recently, Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the Inc. Best Workplaces 2018 list and locked in strong partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values trust, performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners that have a sense of urgency behind their work and are coachable, but also coaches in their own regard. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
To make sense of the market opportunity ahead of us, Gartner predicts that 90% of organizations will adopt hybrid cloud infrastructure by 2020. Currently there are 200M workloads in the world, but that is also expected to grow 20% each year to 380M in 2020. And were sitting right in the middle of this opportunity with the right technology to help move customers forward in their cloud strategy to transform their businesses for the digital age.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is key.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn, make an impact and shape your career