Office Tour Photos
Salsify is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic, and driven Enterprise Account Executive who has previous SaaS experience and an affinity for solution selling. As an Enterprise Account Executive at Salsify you will take our Product Experience Management (PXM) solution and your love for closing new logos to build an effective pipeline and add to our current client base of over 600 brands. Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for taking a strategic sales approach to finding and winning new accounts with the most well-known brand manufacturers in the world. This position will work out of our Boston, MA headquarters.
We have found that the most successful Enterprise Account Executives are masterful storytellers who can weave a complex solution into a simple solution to connect with brands and optimize how they are navigating the ever-changing e-commerce landscape. Salsify is seeing incredible success and our Enterprise Account Executives are key drivers in Salsifys continued new logo acquisition on the national and worldwide stage. We are seeking those high achievers with a love of adding a new logo to their roster who continues to set the bar and are true evangelists in their sales approach and follow through.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and our mission is empowerment. Our hiring process involves recognizing all facets of motivation, drive, success, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Enterprise Account Executive Success Profile:
- Spent the last 5+ years exceeding a sales quota in a closing role
- Selling SaaS to business units and key personas that include CMOs, VPs, & Directors
- Prospecting key accounts in the Fortune 100/500/1000 space
- Navigating complex, multi-year deals with several stakeholders over several months (evangelizing PXM does not happen overnight) with the ability to solution sell and close an initial land opportunity
- Passion for the thrill of a close - this is a true high energy hunter position
- Professional sales training and adherence to a repeatable sales process, experience with MEDDIC is a plus
Enterprise Account Executive Details:
- This position is located at our headquarters in Boston, MA
- Travel is required (about 25%)
- Competitive base plus commission compensation structure
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From