Enterprise Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive Success Profile:
- Spent the last 4 years (or more) exceeding a SaaS sales quota
- Selling SaaS to business units and key personas that include CMO, VPs, & Directors
- Navigating complex, multi-year deals with multiple stakeholders over 3-6 months (evangelizing PXM does not happen overnight)
- Managing a geographical territory with Enterprise accounts up to $5b in revenue
- Professional Sales training and adherence to a repeatable sales process
- Fulltime, Located at our Boston Headquarters
- Requires occasional travel (10-25%)
- Base plus commission compensation structure
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand. Salsify pioneered the first PXM (Product Experience Management) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Throughout 2017, Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets. BostInno recognized Salsify as one of the 10 Coolest Companies in Boston. We were also named in Fortune Magazine's Great Places to Work and a Top 100 Boston Tech Company from Built in Boston and Boston Globes list of Top Places to Work. We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the the best talent in the tech space to join our team.