As an Enterprise Account Executive, you are an integral part of our team, creating the relationship between LeanIX and our customers. You are responsible for ensuring that sales qualified leads are supported in their decision-making process. You present the tool LeanIX remotely as well as locally at the prospects business. You present use cases and convey the value proposition as well as the product philosophy of LeanIX. You are responsible for the sales process up to the contract closing. Our customers are industry neutral and international, therefore you are getting a broad field of activity for further development. The ideal candidate for this role is open minded, takes initiative, is authentic and interested in technology.
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities with Fortune 1000 companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with our marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sector
- 3-5 years of working experience in enterprise sales
- Experienced in and keen on consultative sales
- Passion to support your leads (and colleagues)
- Excellent English language skills, other language skills are a plus
- Strong commitment to your work and goal-oriented actions
- Affinity for IT, computer technologies and software usage, ideally even first SaaS or EA experience, are also a plus
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
More Jobs From