Enterprise Account Executive
ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
The Enterprise Account Executiveposition at ezCater is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a fast-growing, high-performing sales organization in downtown Boston! Well provide tools and training, while youll learn to convert both cold and warm leads into sales. ezCater Sales has multiple focus areas, with distinct pipelines focusing on different objectives - from acquiring new customers (demand-side), acquiring catering partners (supply-side), up-selling/cross-selling catering partners, re-engaging customers, and more.
The focus of the Enterprise Account Executive role will be to pursue & build relationships with the biggest & best restaurant brands on the market. Starting with helping these brands join the first & only nationwide marketplace for business catering, the Enterprise Account Executive will be tasked with identifying opportunities for full-suite adoption across our ezOrdering (online ordering), ezDispatch (catering delivery network), and ezManage (system to manage all catering orders) group of products.
From cold outreach to attending franchise conferences, youll couple influential sales techniques with our strong message to sell ezCaters 4.8-star service. Youll be expected to run a well-managed, high-production book of business, all while keeping your pipeline and your forecast current and accurate.
What you'll do:
- Build, develop, and manage an accurate pipeline of enterprise brands.
- Work as a consultative partner to understand the off-premises business of your prospects.
- Utilize outbound calls, emails and face-to-face meetings to engage new prospects- from corporate representatives down to individual franchisors.
- Quickly identify specific customer profiles in the moment and tailor your pitch accordingly.
- Thoroughly document your process in our CRM to maintain a clean and functional pipeline.
- Partner with product & development teams to understand & build out API integrations with prospects current technology stack.
- Provide engaging demonstrations that show users how to best utilize our platform.
- Practice exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Convert all types of leads and nurture them through every stage in the sales process.
- Travel ~30% of the time.
- Have 4-10 years of experience in a complex sales role; or 4-10 years of experience in an off-premises, catering, or enterprise restaurant role.
- Are willing to travel 30% of the time to high-value meetings, franchise conferences, and industry events.
- Are a persistent, entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Drive conversations, influence others, and successfully sell over the phone.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-expanding tech company.
- Are naturally guided by common sense (and ideally a sense of humor).
- Are down to earth, poised and professional.
- Are committed to ongoing self-development.
Then wed love to speak with you! (Restaurant or Service industry experience is a huge plus.)
Do you have restaurant industry/food tech sales experience but aren't located in Boston? No problem! We'd love to connect with you anyways.
What youll get from us:
Importantly, youll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. Youll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCaters unmatched transparency and trust, youll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.