Enterprise Account Executive
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, and named to their Best Places to Work list, Definitive has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years. Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our Sales Team. If you would like to sell a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As an Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) for Definitive, you will manage, renew, and grow our largest and most strategic clients.
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Build relationships with key buyers to support the continued use and ROI of DHC services.
- Engage with senior decision makers to drive growth opportunities within your assigned client accounts.
- Work closely with the Customer Success organization to optimize usage and value of DHC services.
- Manage the renewal decision making and procurement process.
- Execute a consultative sales process in order to align client issues and needs with DHC’s solutions.
- Effectively use company resources to ensure our most important clients are getting a world class client experience.
- Meet and exceed renewal and upsell quotas.
- Accurately forecast opportunities and update CRM
What you’ll need:
- BA or BS degree (MBA a plus)
- 8+ years of individual, quota-carrying selling experience
- 3+ years managing and growing strategic accounts
- Proven track record as a top performer
- Experience negotiating and closing large enterprise contracts
- A powerful work ethic with tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional closing skills
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”