Perform various and series of repeatable tasks necessary to meet expected specifications.
This role requires a hands on technician who can run different types of tests and simulation by combining use of automated equipment and manual applications.
Responsible for testing and troubleshooting of all completed units.
What You Will Do:
- Complete work assignments as described in Jira board
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly scheduled maintenance tasks and report any issues
- Maintain equipment calibration cycles and documentation
- Quickly recognize error in test results, troubleshoot those errors and report bugs to engineering
- Assist in design, building and evaluation of test methods
- Assist/perform Gage R&R studies
- Assist with training of other employees
- Maintain and order test supplies
- Continuous improvement of procedures and processes
- Record test data in automated application and Excel spreadsheets
- Operate and maintain a clean lab
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Good MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experience
- Excellent documentation and record keeping
- High attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience troubleshooting electrical and mechanical parts
- Good manual dexterity and mechanical inclination to disassemble and reassemble units under test.
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 10 pounds daily and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Knowledge of ISO 17025 a plus
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, Slack and SharePoint would be a plus.