Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
We're hiring engineering interns for all parts of our stack: the frontend and backend of our Meteor-based web app, our data processing, and analytics pipeline, and embedded software.
- You love startups the ownership and responsibility that comes with building peerless tools and products as well as the fluctuating requirements and fast iterations that come with creating the best product possible.
- You jump in wherever work has to be done and can take a project from start to finish on your own.
What skills do I need?
- You have experience in developing software.
- You've completed substantial independent programming projects or have worked with a team to build production-ready software.
- We don't require experience with any specific technologies, but we use Meteor, MongoDB, Postgres, Node.js, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Taking ownership of fascinating projects.
- Collaborating with other functions for cross-functional projects.
- We get to explore our customers' factories, learn about their manufacturing processes (a la How It's Made), and figure out how to solve their toughest problems.
- Customer team
This is a full-time, 3-month paid internship during Spring, Summer, or Fall of 2021.
Working At Tulip
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.