Engagement Specialist- Compliance
Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking an Engagement Specialist to join the Compliance Product Specialist Team in its Boston office. If you like working with technology and participating in projects in a fast-paced, high energy environment, we want to hear from you!
This position is responsible for executing tasks and small projects, which serve as the foundational elements of the Eze Compliance implementation. The software deliverables will integrate with the client’s trading workflows through pre & intra trade compliance and be at the core of the Compliance Officer’s post trade compliance reviews and reporting. We expect Specialists to work closely with Engagement Managers, Consultants, and Clients to ensure that the software implementation meets the client’s requirements. Specialists are responsible for creating effective, scalable, and supportable configurations through testing and analysis of different workflows. We expect the individual to help develop and apply best practices with an eye on constantly improving team’s effectiveness.
- Manage multiple tasks and small projects simultaneously
- Interface effectively with clients; translate their requests into software configurations
- Work collaboratively with Engagement Manager/Consultants
- Create/follow/apply repeatable processes to provide clients with quality software implementations
- Reflect and improve on team methods
- 2+ years of previous client facing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a competitive undergraduate university.
- Experience/aptitude to work with software languages (SQL, C#)
- Experience/interest in Asset Management and Compliance
- Strong organization and communication skills; must be detail oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and small projects across multiple clients at the same time without sacrificing quality
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.