Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches play smart in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHOSE PASSION FOR PERFORMANCE MATCHES THAT OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Engagement Specialist will be responsible for planning and executing engaging digital campaigns with a segment-driven approach to the awareness of and education around Catapults offering to the market, with a focus on guiding leads through every stage of the customer lifecycle.
As a key function within an increasingly prominent team within the organisation, this is a role which offers the opportunity for the right candidate to take ownership of all aspects of the execution of prospect and customer engagement activities globally, and to have a significant impact on the commercial growth of the business.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Drive Catapults CRM strategy and execute campaigns across multiple regions, products, and customer types
- Support the Performance Marketing teams segmentation strategy, in order to deliver more personalised communications across a variety of communication channels
- Co-manage a rolling calendar of digital campaigns designed to attract, convert and retain customers.
- Own campaigns across a variety of channels that drive engagement and support Marketing and Sales objectives.
- Support all global marketing automation activities and continue to improve and optimize best practices to support digital marketing objectives.
- Grow marketable database through all available digital channels, alongside research projects to identify and engage prospective customers in global target markets.
- Monitor, measure, analyze and provide extensive and regular closed-loop reporting on digital campaign performance and take action to optimize and improve results.
WHAT YOULL NEED
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- + years experience in a similar role; within either B2B or Performance Marketing environments
- Deep understanding of lead generation / nurture or acquisition-marketing / onboarding principles and practices
- Experience in creating digital campaigns designed to generate, nurture and convert leads
- Extensive knowledge of marketing automation and sales automation platforms, preferably HubSpot and Salesforce
- Experience in LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Meticulous planner with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether youre interested in sports or not, youll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realise that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.
More Jobs From