IT Alerting Field Services Engagement Manager
About the Position:
As part of the Everbridge IT Alerting Field Services team this person will be responsible for managing a client through full deployment and onboarding life cycles. Furthermore providing project based consulting services (remote and/or onsite) to new and existing Everbridge customers. This responsibility includes support of large system wide deployments, technical requirements gathering, solution design, software configurations and documentation.
This individual will have excellent time management and communication skills providing professional services in the arena of product deployments and adoption. In addition, this position provides the value added service of review and assessment of our client’s existing communication operations plan.
This role works closely with customers and will interface with Technical Consultants, Developers, Sales Engineers, Operations and Product Development personnel. We are seeking an extremely energetic and motivated person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Specific Duties Include:
- Work directly with customers to understand how they will utilize Everbridge’s IT Alerting solution in their environment, with their people, using their processes and interfacing with existing technology.
- Provide analysis of a customer’s current processes and recommend solutions to address any gaps in processes.
- Setting an appropriate level of expectations with the client and with development teams in terms of delivery plan, dates & project scope.
- Manage technical projects and acting as Project Manager to ensure timelines, budgets and deliverables are achieved.
- Review and understand client use cases to understand the client’s business, successfully integrating client needs with product offerings and solutions.
- Provide input into new product functionality and future direction of the product based on customer interactions.
- Provide professional services supporting specialized deployments resulting in smooth, well-coordinated projects which meet targeted go-live dates.
- Perform technical configuration required for project completion, set up and configuration.
- Ensure proper, proactive and consistent communication of status to the deliverables.
- Document all client calls, emails and any other communication and enter the information into the Client Care CRM (Salesforce.com).
- 3+ years professional experience in a customer facing role in a technology provider (experience in technical application deployments a definite plus)
- Experience working with IT systems including knowledge of ITIL and/or service management
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple deployments
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines
- Ability to easily navigate and demonstrate software applications
- Technically driven, with the ability to quickly learn and understand new and evolving technologies
- Strong communications (written, verbal) skills
- Desire and ability to work with, manage, and satisfy clients
- Knowledge of web-based software application implementations
- Experience or training in computer applications/software support highly preferred
Because our work is client facing, travel is required for this position. Travel can vary widely depending on the project. But, it may be as little as 15% and as high as 30%. The travel requirement can vary over a year — some projects may require more, some projects less.
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
More Jobs From