The mission of Everbridge is to “Keep People Safe and Businesses Running”; with this in mind we are looking for an Engagement Manager to lead some our most complex customer accounts. You will primarily serve 3 functions:
- Be the subject matter expert on the Everbridge Suite of products
- Work directly with some of our largest global customers in the deployment of Everbridge
- Lead project resources to achieve our mission for the customer.
Strategically, Engagement Managers play a strategic role in analyzing project goals, creating a plan to achieve those goals, and driving the team to achieve those goals while understanding the client environment and any limitations to execution.
Tactically, Engagement Managers are responsible for managing scope, schedule, and cost by leveraging their management and collaboration capabilities. Success is delivering a plan while proactively identifying and managing risks, resolving issues and escalating where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion exceeding customer expectations.
About the Team:
- As a member of our team, you will join a team of bright, fast-paced professionals. You’ll work in a cutting-edge cloud environment that will power our company’s impressive growth. We are smart, innovative, ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- Work directly with customers, and with our internal sales team, to understand why a product was purchased, what the goals are, and what the potential obstacles will be. Ensure client use cases are well understood by both yourself, as well as the supporting cast.
- Demonstrates ability to plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals and success criteria, project milestones, and budgets.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for issue management, risks, decisions and the overall success of a project.
- A team player who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand the operating styles of others as well as team/client relationships, team dynamics, and adjusts behavior accordingly to succeed.
- Recognizes environmental or cultural nuances and adapts.
- Able to successfully manage two or more concurrent projects/customers.
- A history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in project management.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with audiences of all levels.
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Project toolsets
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- 3+ years minimum experience managing technical projects consisting of 5 to 12 people totaling over $250,000 budget
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders
- Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Able to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate understanding of functional and technical requirements
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and resolve issues
- Understanding of technology principles and services including SaaS/Cloud, infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer facing technology
- Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree required
- PMP Certification required
- Ability to travel up to 50%
More Jobs From