Office Tour Photos
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our works made a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and were expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus is looking for an Employer Brand Manager. This is a highly collaborative role requiring strong partnerships across Talent Acquisition, Marketing and Communications to create strategy, messaging and content to support recruiting and employment brand goals. Your mission will be to make CarGurus a destination for top talent globally.
What You'll Do:
- Build and execute employer branding and recruitment marketing in order to increase employer brand awareness and perceptions
- Develop creative and content strategy anchored to clear, measurable, business outcomes
- Identify media and activation channels (paid and non-paid), and lead campaigns to achieve talent acquisition goals
- Create and distribute consumable content that build the CarGurus employment brand
- Partner with a team of creatives that work on graphic design, photography, and videography
- Use data to measure performance and to synthesize insights that will drive ongoing optimization of marketing tactics
- Work cross-functionally with talent acquisition, learning & development and corporate communications colleagues
- Manage talent brand budget and vendors, including but not limited to, LinkedIn, BuiltIn, Glassdoor, Indeed etc.
- Develop peers and junior team members through coaching, appropriate supervision, and feedback
Who You Are:
- Experience in marketing, communications or related/equivalent field required, advanced degree preferred
- Passion for employment branding
- Keen brand intuition and strong story-telling skills
- 4 - 7 years of experience in cross-functional, matrixed teams, balancing a large portfolio of projects
- Outstanding communication, project management, and partnership skills
- Comfort navigating fast-growing organizations
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UKwith other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.
More Jobs From