Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
With European headquarters in Switzerland and US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for an experienced Employee and Talent EngagementManager to join our growing team. This role will report to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition, partnering closely with the extended HR and Marketing Communications teams.
In this role, you will:
- Drive our talent marketing efforts positioning Nexthink externally as an employer of choice highlighting our rich, diverse and inclusive culture where all can thrive.
- Develop multi-channel employee communications programs that inform, engage, and inspire our employees to ensure they have the information they need to be successful in their roles and feel connected to and engaged with the global Nexthink community.
- You will amplify our culture and strategic vision and mission, foster connections among teams and drive business results through upbeat communications that leave employees energized, informed and encouraged to do their best work.
- Build strong relationships across the organization to keep abreast of company developments and trends and drive employee communications strategy.
- In partnership with Marketing, develop and implement innovative and effective communication vehicles that engage and inspire current and future Nexthinkers.
- Develop and enhance external facing talent marketing collateral as well as internal communication materials, including content for digital and social channels, Nexthink intranet, company-wide newsletters, email templates, blogs, webcasts and events.
- From concept through execution- write, edit, review and oversee release of internal employee communications and external talent marketing documents and programs that support the organization from a People & Talent perspective.
- Collaborate with Marketing & Employee Success to measure engagement across internal and external channels.
- Build and maintain a cross-functional events calendar for managing communication of Internal and External events and campaigns around their efforts.
- 3-5 years of internal, employee communications experience, preferably in a global technology company
- You are a builder, love creating from scratch, influencing across lines and executing on vision, it's n your wheelhouse
- Creative storyteller, editor, and writer who has skills across various mediums including digital media, newsletters, slide creation and visual design.
- Strong collaboration, partnership, and project management skills
- Knowledge of industry best and emerging practices for engaging employees
- Trusted partner who can keep news and information under strict confidentiality until launch
- Extremely sharp attention to detail and a high bar for quality content
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment in fast-paced, dynamic environments, as well as the ability to escalate appropriately
- You respect and value the power ofcommunicationto bring people together, inspire, learn and solve problems.
- You know what good looks like, and youre flexible enough to thrive in ambiguity while you help us get there.
- You arecuriousand continuously learn and grow your capabilities.
- You are a capable change agent with the confidence to influence without authority.
- You valueinclusionand work to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic self to work.
- You areinnovativeand have the courage to pursue new ideas.
- You make animpactby being bold and taking action.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful, and innovative company that embraces employee experience as the center of what we do. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness, and collaboration.
Videos To Watch
More Jobs From