Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is one of the fastest-growing companies to hit one billion in revenue and we have our sights on reaching 10,000 employees worldwide by 2025. To help drive this scale, we are rapidly growing across our businesses.
We are looking for a hands-on Employee Success (HR) Associate to support various business units within our North America Teams throughout the entire employee life cycle. As part of our global team, you will be responsible for rolling up your sleeves to deliver critical HR processes and services.
What Youll Do
- Ensure operational excellence across the entire employee life cycle, including preparing contracts, reference letters, employee changes, off-boarding materials, and other related areas.
- Provide first-line support for all employees within designated business groups
- Provide operational support across core Employee Success processes and programs
- Support onboarding activities for new hires
- Partner closely with Employee Success (HR) Business Partners to ensure successful implementation of key projects and initiatives
- Take ownership of our HRIS systems data quality, aligning with global HR operational processes where needed
- 2+ experience as an HR Administrator, Advisor or similar
- Experience within fast-paced, product-focused, and entrepreneurial environments
- Strong attention to detail and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experiencing working with various HR tools and systems (e.g. Bamboo, Lever)
- A dynamic communication style with the ability to collaborate successfully with diverse stakeholders
- Can-do mentality to achieve the best results possible within a defined time frame
- Experience working at a scale-up or software company
- Ambition for professional growth and development
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you currently reside in the State of Colorado, relocation would be required for this position.